size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-08-2019, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2019, 01:09 PM by Deathbelle.)
Belle took another deep breath as her call faded out over the cool of the end of the night. She steeled herself, unsure how some of her siblings might feel about taking what should have been Hannibal’s. The Empress wouldn’t allow the internal turmoil show within her, her features held a sculpted smile and bright observant eyes. Her fur was fluffed and she posed her royal form over the heightened rock. Her neutral grin warmed at the sound of Archon’s voice.

Deathbelle shifted herself to find him in her gaze, touting a gift along behind him as he came into view. She perked a lightened brow towards him, but couldn’t help the giddy way her ivory tail waved at her hips. There was no hiding the pleased grin as she patted herself on the back for choosing Archon. (Or being chosen for Archon however you wanted to look at it.) The Empress would eventually allow her eyes to fall on her new servant as she shuffled forward as introduced. A lovely little thing so far. She offered the girl a quick smile in answer as Archon gave her his parting words.

”Much help indeed, Archon. Thank you so much for such a thoughtful gift.” Belle offered the Abraxas titan a toothy grin as she shifted her weight and looked back to the girl. ”We’ll talk more after the meeting.. Zeitgeist.” Mostly about a shorter form of that name. ”For now, listen and pay attention.” She gave her another quick smile before her attention was taken swiftly to Hannibal’s elegant form.

His now bright eyes held hers dearly as the Empress brightened and resisted the urge to embrace her brother again. He bowed graciously and offered himself and Banshee into the ranks officially. ”Of course, Hannibal.” She wouldn’t have had it any other way. She gave him another loving gaze before finding Banshee. They’d traveled a lot the last season, and she wondered if the girl felt better about having a home to settle into.

”Harbringr,” she replied warmly as he praised her and asked what plots she had been up to. ”I’ve found us a new home. The Klein Empire rises again.” Her voice couldn’t contain the joy and relief she felt about gathering her family together again. Hela descended upon them, her dark form slipping past to greet the siblings gathered thus far. ”Finally back together.” She mused as she looked to each of her siblings, and Luce who had snuck up beside her. ”Indeed, Luce.” She offered as she leaned over to nuzzle her sister’s ear.

Rosemary appeared as well, a face she had hoped to see and wasn’t disappointed in the result. Belle had always envied his beauty, and she grinned as he offered his crown ”Yes, Rose.” She murmured appreciatively as she maneuvered the piece upon her head. She gave him a quick nuzzle before taking up her full height and looking to each wolf in turn.

”The Klein Empire rises again, through me. I won't be able to bring us to greatness on my own though.” She told them as she looked to Hannibal, their Heir. ”Hannibal. Will you take the honor of being my right hand?” No one could deny his special right to rule or rule at her side. ”I’d hear what rank you might prefer, brothers and sisters.” She again looked to each in turn so she might bestow their appropriate title.

--
OOC- thanks for being so prompt in posting! If you don’t want the generic noble rank reply again with your character’s preferred place in the pack <3 if there are disputes… we’ll get there IC - Also feel free to post late replies/write in you''ve been around the whole meeting! Posting order may be loose.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.