gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020
07-08-2019, 05:04 PM

"ooh, okay!" quiet time then. Siobhan raised a paw to nudge at her mouth, signalling she was closing it until she was farther away. bouncing after Papa as he lead her farther than she'd ever been, the girl's eyes were wide as she tried to take in everything at once. a breathless 'wow' escaped her lips as she craned her neck skyward only to shoot it down quickly as her father crouched before her. she mimicked his position, albeit a bit wobbly in her new pup body.

"Ummm... leap!" she burst out randomly, eyes wide and clearly thinking of a good game. "I wanna see if I can leap over you, Papa! then you can leap over me!" easily, she thought without saying it. he was so much bigger than she was. but that was obvious to everyone. in Siobhan's mind, she was trying to practice hunting. whatever the terrain gave her, she'd leap over it and proceed to chase the prey regardless! "then again, and again and again!" she'd beam brightly to her father.

"we can do it three times!" so not forever but enough times until she got bored "then you can pick a game, okay?" cause her Papa was smart - smartest in the whole world! he'd pick a fun game.