Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-08-2019, 05:14 PM

Her mistress returned her call, and Zeitgeist's ears perked forward happily. "Yes, dear. Come here." It surprised her to be addressed so gently, she figured she'd be referred to by some derogatory title that made her feel like less of a wolf. She padded forward obediently, dipping her head low in greeting. "Mistress, what a beautiful den!  Zee gushed, giving her a small, fond smile. "And if I may request it of you, I much prefer 'Zee'. Though of course I will come to whatever name you'd like to call me by."  The little wolf tapped her feet upon the ground in exuberance, her meeting with the oppressive titan all but forgotten. This was her first chance to show Deathbelle how valuable she could be to her and to Ashen's empire, and she would not let anything distract her from it.   "How might I be of service to you?"

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.