Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-08-2019, 06:36 PM

Quite honestly the male didn't give her much in the way of a lesson. "You will do whatever she requires of you, you will ensure she has comfort and companionship, if she requires it." The clarification came shortly after his somewhat-apology, and Zee swallowed hard before pulling herself up from the dirt. A crouch was as tall as she allowed herself to stand, and her tail tucked underneath her defensively. His explanation of a slaves duties was nearly exactly the same as Archon's, why wouldn't anyone just tell her plainly what she needed to know? Where there more hidden rules other then thou shall not touch? Zee frowned at the ground. "No, I was a traveler in these lands. Then I stumbled upon a man who descends from God."  Supposedly. She found the courage to watch him again, gaze settling upon his large protruding fangs as it had when she first saw him. "I offered myself to him for God, and he decided I'd be best suited as a gift for our mistress instead. I had a very brief meeting with her when she called the pack, but there was not much said of what she expected of me other then obedience."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."
[/b]

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.