Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-09-2019, 12:38 AM

The little wolf's ears pricked forward and she danced happily with uncontainable enthusiasm as her empress spoke of cleaning her paws. She waited politely for her turn to speak, continuing to tippy tap her toes onto the dirt as if she couldn't wait to get started. "Oh, my!"  This was Zee's area of expertise. Vanity. "I have a soap back at my den! I'm just, I will uh, I'll be right back! Really quick okay?"  She hardly gave the Empress a chance to speak before she began to scurry away. Only a few steps did she end up taking before she realized her rudeness, and with a soft bubbly giggle she turned back and then gave her mistress another respectful bow before she departed. She sprinted away at full speed to her den - which was conveniently very close by - a wide smile upon her face.

[A few short minutes later]

Returning, Zeitgeist held within her mouth a large folded over leaf. She approached her mistress with as much enthusiasm as she had departed with, dipping her head once more with respect before placing the bundle upon the ground and pulling back the greenery to reveal a large misshapen wad of what was mostly lard.

"Oh!"  She peeped up quickly - she had forgotten the most important step in her excitement - she grasped the bundle once more in her jaws and skipped merrily towards the nearby stream. The concoction was dipped into the water, and brought back out. The watery soap leaked flavor into her jaws but she didn't mind - this was for her mistress after all.

Back at Deathbelle's feet for a third time, she lay herself down at her paws. Her tail thumped happily against the dirt, and her rear end waggled along with it. "It's safe, I promise. It's fat from a deer warmed and mixed with ash from a tree. There are herbs in it to make it smell wonderful, too. It is my most prized possession, my mother made it for me before I came to these lands."  The little thing was barely able to contain herself as she jabbered on to Deathbelle. "I would love to share it with you, mistress, if you'll allow me to touch it to your paws. You deserve so much more then mere pond water."  

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.