Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-09-2019, 03:59 AM

Zeitgeist allowed herself to relax as the waves of fury mellowed from the titan. He'd not spoke more of her disobedience, instead latching onto the topic of the wolf who'd brought her here- Archon. "“He sounds like one who believes himself a creature loftier then he is” Zee laughed softly, her crouched form gradually moving into a more calm seat upon the dirt. "Oh you have no idea."  She remarked, remembering the way the large man spoke of his heritage on their walk to Ashen. Truly Zee was happy to be gifted to Deathbelle. She couldn't imagine having to serve the conceited man who believe himself divine.

“At least he did one thing right then, I suppose he knows who his superiors are, then. Do you believe his lineage leads back to a god?” Her nose wrinkled and she sniffed with disdain at the ridiculous thought. "God no." She threw him a small smile as she responded, wondering if he'd find humor and irony in her emphasized words. In the back of her mind, she realized she'd given something away. If she didn't believe in his claim, why did she hand herself over to him as a slave? Chances are the brute would not notice, but she needed to change the subject regardless. "How did you come to be here, if I may ask? You seem to be a very loyal subject - you must not be as new as I am to this life."  

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."
[/b]

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.