Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-09-2019, 04:28 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2019, 04:30 AM by Sirius.)
She laughed at his words, which he wasn't quite expecting. He expected her to think at least a little more highly of the one she apparently wished to give her servitude to. Yet, he found himself thinking better of her for it. She hadnt eaten the fruit cake in her time with this delusional gas bag. Perhaps there was hope for her yet. He cracked a small smile of his own, something more honest then what he had shown to her so far.. excluding his anger.

He nodded his head, expecting her response a little more after the laughter. Good, she sounded sincere, and clearly rgoihht little of one who called himself s child of gods. Whay a foolish thing to declare.

He didnt think it strange that she had given herself to this man, some people where meant to be served, and other where born to serve them. She had seen this inside if herself, and found a strong wolf to give her allegiance to. Thya she didnt rsapext his beliefs made it a good thing he had given her to belle. She was now with a people she could believe in.

"My parent where warriors in the Klein army, they died when I was a child and I was given to the service of Deathbelle and her family. I was originally set to be her slave, but when I showed attributes of strength I became also her guard" he explained to Zee, leaving out the parts of childhood friendship and the love he felt for her. "I am sure in time you will come to see that Deathbelle is a strength worthy to follow" he said, utter belief on his voice.