EyrĂșn

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveChristmas 2019
07-09-2019, 07:33 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2019, 07:34 AM by EyrĂșn.)

Valkyrie's annoyance was palpable, and honestly Eyrun couldn't really blame her. She'd shown up here, presumably on Valkyrie's turf, proclaiming to know who she was, without giving much more information - any wolf in their right might would be at least slightly aggravated. But Valkyrie's reaction only further proved that this was exactly where she was meant to be, and hopefully Valkyrie felt the same, once she admitted who she was. "So you are Valkyrie, then," she started, her words only betraying a hint of amusement now, slightly calmed from her previously more playful tones. Eyrun didn't flinch as Valkyrie moved closer, though her gaze followed her. She hadn't been eager to profess her loyalty to the wrong person, but it was growing increasingly clear that this was precisely the wolf she'd been looking for.

"The name's Eyrun Finnvi. I doubt you've heard of my mother, but my grandfather was Kaprasius - perhaps that name rings a bell?" She wasn't entirely sure if it would or not, but it was clear now she was being forthright with Valkyrie. "I've heard you intend to make a name for yourself here. There's nothing for me back home - so I come with a similar purpose, and wish to join you," she started, her voice far more level now, any kind of laughter gone from her pale gaze. "I intend to bring honor to our family's name, in the eyes of our gods." There were other less important goals, too... to make the Finnvi name one to be feared as well as respected, and to hone her own skills, but in the end it was all for a much greater purpose.