size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Mammoth HunterPride - BisexualBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019Promptober 2019
07-09-2019, 08:12 AM
Corvus still found himself clinging to the hope that maybe her memory loss had been a good thing, rather than some great tragedy. Perhaps she wasn't meant to remember who she'd been, or where she'd been from - maybe a fresh start was a good thing? Sometimes he wondered what it'd be like if he got such a chance, to start fresh somewhere new, but he knew the fleeting thought was a foolish one. Leaving Abaven, and his family, wasn't an option for him, even if sometimes he liked to spend time on his own. It was always temporary at best.

He couldn't help but sympathize with her, even if he couldn't truly understand how she was feeling. For a moment he felt the urge to embrace her, or even simply touch his nose to her shoulder in a show of comfort, but he resisted - and then he felt the moment was gone as soon as it had arrived, replaced by a slight frown and a furrow of his brows. "I hope that's not the case, but maybe if you talk to Lament about it you might get some answers." Maybe not, but if answers were what she was seeking, she'd have to press every avenue she could. He let out a sigh after a moment, fidgeting slightly where he stood.

"I should.. probably be getting back home. But it was nice meeting you," he said, his words genuine as he turned to face her. "Don't forget, I live over that way," he explained for a second time, gesturing vaguely toward Abaven's lands. "If you ever need anything, or just want to.. hang out.. I'm not far," he added awkwardly, forcing a slight smile as he dipped his head toward her. "Hopefully I'll see you around," he concluded, before turning to head back the way he'd came, though wishing he didn't have to.

-exit Corvus-