gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
07-09-2019, 01:54 PM

Hannibal lurked closer with a flick of his pale hips. The beast was slender and pointed with regaining athletic runner's muscles. Paws hit the earth as if he walked on air and that mismatch mutated gaze was trained on Segar. It was as if Hannibal didn't dare rip his eyes off of the earthy toned male for if he did Segar would float away. Perhaps somewhere in his broken mind the albino thought the stranger was only an apparition. Another way for the cruel God's to play a trick on him. As he grew closer the skinny male listened to those accented tones, taking them in with even breaths and ample focus. Hannibal stopped at about two tail lengths away before speaking, if the stranger allowed him to get so close of course. "I am nothing, now." It was true. Once considered the Emperor of the Klein Empire.. Hannibal was now merely a deranged albino living in a bamboo maze. The ghoul sat down in front of the stranger and allowed his tail to curl around four black and white paws. "Destiny?" Did the Klein even believe in such a thing? " If that is so I am glad destiny has brought such a beautiful male to my company." Hannibal's voice was a deep purr, "Why have you come here, Segar?" White lashes fluttered against his pale gaze as a gaze of curiosity poured in Segar's emerald pools.

""

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.