size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Valentines 2020Trick 2019
07-09-2019, 02:23 PM

She sat back and listened to the exchange between Holland and her brother, though she couldn't say she was particularly interested in any of it. This dude was as dull as the pack was most of the time, not that she blamed either of them. Her mother had started the pack years ago. Made a safe haven for those with nowhere to go and who wanted peace...but lately...she'd been getting tired of it. She wanted more, and she wasn't quite sure how to attain that. She was a warrior, or wanted to be...but there was almost literally nothing that required the need for her type of rank. Still, she listened quietly as Torin offered the man the rank of a healer. She was curious though, why he was exiled for being interested in healing. Maybe she could pry that story out of him later.

Her brother had glanced at her with a small smile, her eyes narrowing just the slightest bit. Was he implying something there? She couldn't help the smirk that broke past, but whatever the case she didn't say anything on the matter. The only trouble they had had been from within the pack, and she had a couple specific name on her tongue but she refrained from saying anything. Besides...she hadn't seen them around for a while, anyway. Turning her gaze to Holland, she smiled "Welcome to Lirim, Holland. I'm sure you'll find it pretty easy to fit in." She stood and turned to her brother then, "I'm gonna...I dunno, probably patrol or something." She dipped her head to Holland real quick before turning and heading off deeper into the territory.

-exit-

"Speak"

Art