Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-09-2019, 04:05 PM

Zeitgeist was all too pleased at the opportunity, and as her mistress gave her permission to share her soap with her a wide grin came over her face. Thankfully Deathbelle had moved quite close to the river, which made the whole task much easier. Zee wouldn't have minded having to run back and forth to collect water to wash her dainty paws, but this would allow her to be much more thorough.

Her empress gave her specific instructions, and Zee nodded seriously as she listened. She grasped the moss softly in her jaws, and dipped it into the spring water. Once it was thoroughly wet, she placed it upon the Empress' paws and got to work scrubbing off the grime. "Mistress?"  She questioned as she worked. "I'm happy to serve you in any way you see, of course, but your guard..." Her voice trailed off quietly as she remembered her interaction with Sirius. "He threatened me, I think. Maybe I misunderstood his actions, but his words were clear. He made me swear I'd never touch you."  She looked up at the royal wolf, judging her reaction. "I'm confused at what I'm expected to do, and I'm scared of his wrath."

The grime was all but removed, and she turned her head to switch to the sponge. She dropped the soap block upon the sponge, pushing it into the absorbent tool and moving it around to cause bubbles to appear on it's surface. Once she was sure it was properly lathered, she placed the sponge upon her mistresses paws and began to gently scrub them. Finally, she would wrap the wet paws in her own and lead them into the water to rinse away the bubbles.  

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.