size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-09-2019, 06:19 PM
As she came closer, Archon felt his fur bristle with an unspoken excitement. How could he keep his eyes off the curves of her features and stop his brain from trailing back to the intimacy they shared together so recently? She said his name and Archon exhaled a quiet and fond growl, his chest rumbling just loud enough for Deathbelle to hear.

She said she and their children were in perfect health and Archon found his smile growing, his face drawing closer to the dark woman as if to better see the children in the small swell of her belly. He could smell her, smell the minute changed in her scent. It made him breathless and all the more drawn to her. This was their scent. She was like this because of what they had done together. The knowledge was intoxicating and Archon pulled back only seconds before it swallowed him whole.

"I'm so glad," he said, blinking a few times in an attempt to clear the haze from his head. "I can see by the people who follow you that you are more than worthy to have and raise Gods."

His words were spoken honestly and unguarded. His mind swam with the thoughts of their acts together. Their closeness. Her scent. He struggled to pull back from the urges of his mortal flesh. To wrap around Deathbelle, to call her his, and to repeat that night over and over again.