size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
07-09-2019, 08:06 PM
Valkyrie was ready to spring. One wrong move, a hint of lip, and she would be on the yearling in a heartbeat. She didn't like being toyed with. Even if that wasn't the girl's intent, that's what it felt like and she would stand for it. Couldn't stand for it. Her pride simply wouldn't allow it.

She was surprised when the youth stepped towards her. Had Eyrun not been so at ease Valkyrie might have pounced preemptively to avoid being the recipient of a sudden attack.

And then finally, the explanation she had been waiting for. Suddenly everything was clear and Valkyrie released some of the tension that had been building in preparation of a strike. So she was family. That would explain the familiarity with which she addressed Valkyrie. The elder Finnvi straightened fully, every ounce of ill intent leaving her countenance. "I've heard of your grandfather. He was my grandmother's cousin and he fought beside her here in Boreas."

Valkyrie studied Eyrun a moment, but there really was no question of whether or not she'd let this distant relative join her. It was meant to be; Katja had had Kaprasius at her side. Valkyrie should have someone of his line with her as well. "You are blood of my blood and you are welcome in Hjarrandi, the band I have created here."

She jerked her head in the direction of the band, then said, "Come, cousin. I will take you to meet the others and we will celebrate your arrival because it undoubtedly foretells blessings."

”Talk”

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.