size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
07-09-2019, 08:37 PM
Valkyrie and company were hot on the trail of their next target. He was a big male - with tusks of all things - and so he would be treated a bit differently than the rest of the captives now rolling around in the pits. Valkyrie had come up with something special just for this strange man. It had taken a lot of work and poor Inga's fingers were raw from all the rope work she'd had to do, but Valkyrie was sure it had been worth it.

After directing the "hunting" party to take cover and stay back until she gave the signal, Valkyrie slipped forward. To get him where she wanted him would require a little playacting on her part, but she felt she was up to the task.

Before approaching Valkyrie splashed herself with mud and mussed up the fur on her face. After that she stood still for several seconds, a look of concentration on her face. She blinked rapidly, squinted and frowned, and then the tears began to well in her eyes. That's it, come on baby. Her frown deepened as she tried to turn the trickle into a river. She blinked...blinked...and then the floodgates opened.

With a tearful sniff she went crashing through the grove in the direction of her hapless victim. She very nearly ran past him and feinted fright when she "finally" saw him. A yelp left her lips and she sidestepped, very nearly going over into the mud because of the force of her fright. After a beat she seemed to collect herself and then she took several urgent steps forward.  Her lips quivered as she delivered the line, "Oh please sir! Please can you help me! My baby..." She spun to face back the way she'd come as though ready to lead him to the child. "She's stuck and I can't...I can't get her!"

""

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.