Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-09-2019, 11:09 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2019, 11:10 PM by Sirius.)

The soldier rose to his feet, lifting his gaze from Deathbelle for a moment to settle somewhere behind her. He knew this would happen, knew it from the moment he had told her that he was unworthy, that loving her would ruin her reputation. He had told Bee that the only way he would be with her, was if she ordered him, directly, and unmistakably a command.

Being her guard and Vessel was all he knew how to do, how his fate would be twisted and strange if he and her wherever to become more. The Klein where still his masters, he was a slave to the entire family, even if he had been given to Deathbelle as a companion. If they were to be.. More, it would not be as equals. It would tarnish her reputation, and he could see nothing but misery and death in that future.

He looked back at Deathbelle, hurting, as she told him how she would have waited for him. He was dead, and she had been forced to move on. He should have been grateful, this was better for her, after all. All he felt was heavily, like gravity was pulling him down. He wanted to succumb to it, to sink to the earth, but he allowed no weakness in himself. He stood strong instead, eyes guarded as she told him that she did not love the father of her children, only him. Only Sirius, son of none. She had shifted her gaze from him this time, looking to the stone beneath their feet, as through she was ashamed of what she admitted.

He took a step closer, paused, and then lowered his upper half as he knelt down beside her, like a knight swearing fealty to their queen. “You are the Empress of the Ashen Empire, in you now is the legacy of your family and all the greatness they have achieved over generations” he said, head still bowed before her, humble and obedient. “You have some of the strength they left you, in experience, and blood, of your family members who flock to you now, but your grip of power on this new world is tenuous and new. Would your family still followed you if you stood with one they considered a slave, that they had happily commanded and abused all their lives. Would they respect you, or see it as a weakness in the Empress?” he said softly.

“I serve you best at your side, as a silent threat of death to any who disobey you. I am yours to command, always and truly. My body, heart and soul belong to you, and follow your commands like an extension of your own body. I will Always love you, Deathbelle Ravage Klein, more than I have loved another soul, but I will not risk what you are building, not unless you command me, order me, to be yours, and then I will a slave of a different sort, but not your equal, Bee, never your equal.” he whispered, heart aching. His body still held in the submissive, kneeling stance before her.

"Speech"