Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-09-2019, 11:39 PM

He took a seat, noting that his interactions with the other slave where going to take time, and finding her company more intriguing now that she was not insulting their Empress. When she spoke, her words where hesitant, cautious, and she clearly feared angering him again. Good, now she might think twice on what she was to say, if she said something offensive of their Empress to a Klein, he would likely be ordered to teacher a much more lasting lesson then the simply threat he had given her so far. Besides, he wasn’t certain what impression her next outlook might give on his emotions.

“Yes.. you are certainly new to the roll of slavery” he said quickly, his smile a little sader now as he considered her. "In my time with the Klein’s I have observed many different attitudes in their slaves, but the most common fall under two basic ideas - blind davotion” he gave his head a little tilt as through to say ‘like myself’ with a wry smile on his lips. When it came to Deathbelle, his devotion was absolute, as much had become clear to Zee, after all.

“The other is those that despise what they have been forced to become, and make small rebellions with everything they do. For example, one of their masters might say ‘Fetch me lunch from our stores’ and the slave may go to the store and find the oldest, most distasteful prey they can find to feed to their masters. After all, they are obeying. Did the master specify anything else? No.” he said, keeping his eyes on Zee to see what she thought of his words. “I don’t expect blind devotion from you, but I think in time you will come to respect Deathbelle, and when she commands, I believe you will wish to obey to the best of your abilities.” he finished his explination.

"Speech"