Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-19-2013, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2013, 04:12 PM by Jupiter I.)

The gender of what she felt like was the final pup was declared and she couldn't help but smile at Marvel as he set the child at her breast. Celestial eyes swept down to her new satellites and she dragged her tongue across each of their small heads in turn. Audit flicked at the slightest as the name 'Oberon' touched her conscience and she immediately nodded.

"Oberon is a wonderful name." She paused, nosing the last little girl to milk, watching as she latched on without hesitation. Curiosity burned like a raging fire within her, excitement at the future unveiling of their personalities already plaguing her. "Ananke for the last one, I think," she commented after a moment of silence, glancing at the father for approval.

Nevertheless she would fall quiet again, a troubled look crossing her features as dark thoughts interrupted their blissful moment. She would allow a few moments of admiration, whether without words or otherwise, of their litter, breaths slowing to a normal pace as the pain gradually subsided. Then, she would stir, raising her head fully to address Marvel.

"I need to call the pack to a meeting. Outside." Her words were careful and cautious, optics examining the alabaster knight to gauge his reaction. His reaction to Medusa's presence was credibly hostile, which was warranted due to her own negative intentions, but would he detest the holding of a pack meeting right at her own den? She was too exhausted to move much further, and the little ones were already drifting to sleep. With their ears not yet able to sense the world around them and their eyes still shut, they wouldn't have to worry about disturbing them. And when Mercury returned with Gerhardt, the tasmanian devil could keep them warm.

"speech"

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.