Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-10-2019, 05:09 PM

Zeitgeist gasped softly at the confirmation at her attempts, a warm smile lighting up her muzzle. "Oh, I bet that you are." She murmured affirmatively, moving around the Empress to look upon her belly. She made sure to remain a proper distance away (as to respect her mistress' space, of course) and then the little slave then brought herself down to the dirt with her head placed upon dainty paws to stare in wonder at her Empress' curves. The royal wolf still looked in perfect shape and was not showing as far as Zee was concerned, but she had a strong feeling that the scent coming off her mistress was indeed that of pregnancy. "Hello little Masters." Her voice was a soft coo.

Zee gave Deathbelle a little nod then before addressing her once more. "You will most definitely need some pillows." She agreed, pulling herself to stand again. "If you'll allow it, may I please leave the pack border to commission some? I will find you your roses and lavender on the journey." A small pause, as the slave considered that she might not be allowed to leave. "I can take Sirius with me if it would make you more comfortable, though I swear to you I will not run away."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.