Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-10-2019, 05:28 PM

Heloise was quiet as the older man explained himself. she was not the type of woman to speak without meaning behind it, and felt there was nothing useful to add to his words anyway. he had a good grasp on the situation he had found himself in, and Dragon's story was informative. why would she interject in any way? when he admitted he was blind, she resisted a sympathic click of her tongue. she would never wish to be blinded to the beauty of the world.

"how did you lose your sight?" she felt herself ask politely, as to continue the conversation. he was covered in intricate scarring that spoke of his prowess or unluckiness in battle. she'd shake her slender head "you do not have to tell me; I have never met a blind wolf before. I admit my curiosity." and though he would not see it, her face split into a smile. perhaps she sensed it would be a good story. perhaps she felt she could learn from it.

recalling that Fracture said Winterfell was mostly a family pack, she assumed Dragon's peers were making the mass of the pack up. "I have no family in the Boreas" she admitted softly "I joined Winterfell after consideration. Acere is kind and wise, and I have met some other wolves in the pack so far. they are accepting but I fear the territory cannot house all of them." the children had to remain in pack lands for safety, but there was a large amount of adults here. she could smell them. their numbers were growing.

"SPEECH"

art + code by Kara
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag