gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
07-10-2019, 06:36 PM

Hannibal laid patiently watching little ripples in the water which were seemingly made by Turtles or eager Fish. Though, it seemed like no time passed at all before the Abraxas behemoth made his way to the lake's side. Hannibal's pale eyes watched as the mottled beast moved closer and those deep tones slipped forward with little to no hesitation. Down to business. The albino was made aware by Circe that their bedding would be entirely for the sake of connecting their two bloodlines. Of course, Hannibal had little to no objections for Circe was a beautiful babe with a good head on her shoulders. Despite the whole religious nut situation. As long as whatever offspring they may bring into this world remained in Ashen or close by he was content.

"The deed was done. I should hope to hear she is pregnant within the next month." He wouldn't go into detail for none were needed. Archon seemed to be unaffected by the fact that his former slave, Hannibal, had mated with his litter mate, Circe. Then again how could the albino judge on how siblings interacted when he was sharing a den and a bed with his own sister? The same sister who was currently pregnant with Archon's spawn. It was a messy tangle but it all seemed to work, for the time being.

Hannibal looked over the band leader with a cool gaze, "Tell me what you expect of these pups my sister is going to grant you."

""

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.