Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-10-2019, 07:32 PM
Heloise was okay with accepting the title of Squire for now. He would need to assess her later, as well as Fracture with whatever he chose. When Fracture responded to his question, Acere listened quietly and was pleased to see how eager and humble the man was. He didn't want to sit in just the one rank, and he hoped Fracture would in fact, pursue higher goals. "Then you will be a Squire, as of today." He glanced between the two for a moment as he mulled over what Fracture had said, "I'd like to let the two of you know, as well as everyone else, that ambition and the drive to want to go further in the ranks is welcome. I am pleased to hear that you wish to pursue higher goals." He gave Fracture a respectful dip of his head before Heloise had spoken again. "Ah yes, I believe that concludes our business for now. Heloise, I'm sure you'll find suitable dens here in the Pines, or in the ship. Myself and several others reside primarily in the pines." Right...he figured that was all. He couldn't think of anything else at the moment to add, and he didn't want to hold them up if they were tired, either. "Right, well I hope you settle in well and should either of you need anything, don't hesitate to seek me out." He nodded to each of them before turning to head back in towards the pines.

-exit-