gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Pride - BisexualMammoth HunterPromptober 2019
07-11-2019, 10:32 AM

Silence took over her maw during this time, her piercing pink eyes contemplated what others had to say. She didn't want to talk for now, being and silent observant was part of who she was but when the times come she could change it as she saw fit. Her tail cloaked in shadows hugged her feet as a calm expression adorned her face. This was Hela's natural stage, a stage that Would make it difficult to believe it was just an illusion, the illusion of someone kind, someone with nothing wrong in them. But one shouldn't mistake her, those who do, those who take her on her bad side, will suffer the consequences, consequences that in the past had taken lives. She took the lives of those dumb enough who dared to fool her. But in situations like this, among family and other people, she dressed this mask, a mask which could hide a monster within.

When her sister (Bell) spoke again he explained this was the place she claimed for them, for Klein's name. A place where they will rise again, over the rest. She liked how it sounded, she liked what it could mean. She wanted a high position, a position where her name would rise again. But before she could take her pick, her brother Hannibal spoke to her. "I should say the same to you dear brother." Words like honey scraped her lips. She had her manners despite her ruthless nature. She had affinities with politics, with diplomacy. And hopefully, she could get a rank where she could put that to use. "I would like to put to use my politician's profile, I can say I am good at such camps and if there is any rank related to this I'll like to take it." She explained in a stoic way.

"Speech"

art and code by Cloudy