Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-11-2019, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2019, 02:24 PM by Zeitgeist.)

Zeitgeist listened to his explanation on the types of slaves he'd encountered, nodding thoughtfully. He seemed much calmer now, and the small slave wondered how quick he'd be to anger again if she were to say the wrong thing. She'd have to think carefully on her response.

She let silence come over them when he finished speaking, staring out into the distance in thought. Finally, she knew what she needed to say. "I am a third type."  Zee told him firmly. "You do not need to worry that I will harm our masters, nor will I deliberately weave in and out of the rules to spite those who command me."  Her head turned to look away from him, a small fear growing within her as she considered that he might not appreciate her answer.

"I gave my submission. I do not consider myself sold, nor captive, nor owned against my will. Everything I do here is because I want to do it. If to stand at our Empress' side I need to call myself a slave then I will do so happily. But nobody - not even you - can force me to show respect to anyone who has not earned that."

She paused, collecting her passion. "I walked into this by choice, and if one day I feel I must be free then I will fight for it. I will die, I'm sure. The inevitability does not scare me however. I am more then pleased to play my part and do it well because I respect the Empress fully. I will remain devoted for as long as she retains it, though if the day ever comes where she loses my respect then I will become the fourth type of slave."

She forced a crooked smile upon her face. "The dead kind."  

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.