Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-11-2019, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2019, 07:11 PM by Theory.)
i wish i was just as strong

Theory hadn't slept for a full night in some time. She was restlessly turning in Shaye's den when she finally decided it would be better to walk until she was tired. Rhyme and Shaye had been cutting them some slack since Tana's passing, and they had been so busy with the recovery efforts after the fire - it was easier than ever to take midnight jaunts or slip past the borders for a walkabout. Theory had tried her best not to take advantage of their distracted state, but she needed time to herself.

Casting a look over her shoulder to make sure Shaye and her siblings were still sleeping soundly, Theory extricated herself from the dark den and headed out into the moonlight. No matter how hard she tried to avoid Tana's grave, her paws seemed to carry herself there of their own volition. Before she came upon the site, she spotted Rhyme with his head on his paws. Theo gulped, hoping she wasn't about to get a tongue lashing. "You couldn't sleep either?" She called softly, stepping out of the shadows. The young wolf gave her a father an uncertain, lopsided smile. So many emotions churned in her stomach she was almost sick.

"theory speaks!"

as i make myself out to be