Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-11-2019, 07:38 PM
i wish i was just as strong

She let loose a breath that she hadn't known she'd been holding. At least he wasn't angry that she was having a walkabout at this late hour - but she was older now, and perhaps had earned certain privileges that she wasn't fully aware of. Theory slowly approached her father, her steps slow and faltering as she got closer to the graves. She was still uncomfortable near them; the image of Tana's sundered body, bright red blood against her cloak, was vividly burned into Theo's mind. It was the last thing she saw before she fell asleep. And yet... Tana hadn't really had much of a presence in her life at all. Her mother had haunted her before she'd even been dead with the ghost of her presence.

Theory settled close to Rhyme, sitting thigh-to-thigh with him before the graves. She leaned into his body, stifling a sob that had crept its way into her throat without her noticing. "It's so... strange," she choked, "I'm not sure why I care, but it hurts, it hurts deep down inside of me. She was gone before she was gone... but now it's just - she's just - over? And never coming back..." Now that the death had had time to settle and really sink in, Theory was left to grapple with her feelings alone. She didn't want to trouble Verse with them, and she had the feeling Noir would gladly piss on Tana's grave if he thought he could get away with it. Theo didn't have the love that Verse had for their mother, but she didn't have the hate that Noir did either. She was miserably strung between the two. "Did you love her?" Theo whispered hoarsely.

"theory speaks!"

as i make myself out to be