Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
07-11-2019, 09:23 PM

GOT AN ANGEL ON MY SHOULDER
But the devil always won...

Oh it was good to hear not only his sisters voice but the very words she spoke. The Klein Empire was to rise again. "With you at the helm it will rise as glorious as the sun." She'd gathered the scraps of their misfortune and sought to build something magnificent. He looked forward to supporting her as best as he was able. That meant he better get to work polishing his skills.

He returned Hannibal's nod with a charismatic grin before a melodious voice caught his attention and he turned to see Hela. His smile held fast as he spoke, "Nor I, you! It is good to see everyone together again." Good to know there were more survivors than he had dared to hope.

Harbringr pondered what rank he was best suited for. He trained primarily as a warrior but he also had exceptional skill as a scout and how high in the ranks did he truly feel he belonged? Of course he had aspirations but he wanted to be sure that he would not let his sister down. After some time he stepped forward confidently. "Deathbelle, I have been sharpening my skills in the art of battle. I see myself as a Samurai and I am eager to prove myself to you."