Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-12-2019, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2019, 02:38 PM by Zeitgeist.)

Zee's ears perked as the stunning call filled the night, a warm smile coming over her face. So it was true then, her mistress was with child. "I knew it." She put down her project carefully - it was a mat for the Empress, woven with vines. Zee was a mere slave and not afforded a companion with nimble hands to do the precision work and so she spent most nights when on break from Deathbelle's side taking great care to thread the vines through each other one by one best she could. It might not look as luxurious as the pillows she'd commissioned from a proper crafter, but Zee hoped her mistress might appreciate the effort all the same.

Making sure to leave the work in progress in the cleanest area she could find, Zee rose to skip out of her den and towards her Empress's call. There was no command in her voice and so she didn't think she was required at her mistress' side, but she wanted to be there to share in the joy like everyone else.

Padding up behind Deathbelle, the small slave gave a deep bow. She wanted desperately to nuzzle into her master's neck, to congratulate her with love and light as what felt right in this joyous occasion... but Sirius' words still frightened her. How awkward would it be to ask permission to give a hug? "Congratulations, Mistress." She said warmly. "Is there anything I can get for you in this happy time? Your pillows are on their way, I promise."

A wide grin came over her face, and having greeted her master first she turned to Archon. "You were right, God did bring me here for a reason." Pandering to him felt odd - as Zee really had no belief in higher powers - but her mistress seemed fond of the large male and the easiest way to connect with him was to respect his religion.  

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.