Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-12-2019, 11:36 PM

Instead of simply accepting his assessment of slave groups, she named herself a third type. He looked to her, intrigued, wondering what she, who had admitted to being new to the roll of slave, might bring to the table of insight. He leaned forward a little, listening, curious.

She assured him that she meant no harm to their Mistress - of course, if she claimed otherwise, she would likely have forfeited her right. He looked to her shrewdly, but saw no signs of deceit.

She did not consider herself owned? Yet she was a slave now, and whatever she might have hoped to learn from this could entirely backfire if the Klein decided to use and abuse her. His expression saddened at the thought, for he had seen many a slave broken in his life. “A noble idea Zee, but do you know how to fight, to do so with enough experience to win your freedom? I assure you, the Klein are well versed in the art of war.” he didn’t mention that it could even end up being him who faced her down. He wasn’t sure what he felt about being a barrier to the eventual freedom she spoke of. Regardless, he would do his duty.

“You would not make a pretty corpse, Zee” was all he said on the subject, he got to his feet then, his height suddenly and certainly towering over her. “I hope I am not the one to cause it.” with that, the Titan would turn from her, and leave if she did not stop him. He had much to think on about the nature of slaves. Never before had he encountered the idea of entering servitatue willingly, with the hopes your masters would earn your respect.

"Speech"