Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-13-2019, 01:01 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2019, 04:48 AM by Zeitgeist.)

The moment she was anxiously anticipating came at last, and a loud crack pierced the sky above. At the same instant a massive, titanic structure came up to her and Zee let loose a horrified scream of terror. It was very lucky for her that the sound of her cry was engulfed by the thunder's roar, as surely without it her mistress would have been horribly and rudely awakened. Fear poured through her and her heart hammered furiously. Sad, frightened whimpers tore from her maw and she truly thought this was how she was to die. Her head ducked low and the sky darkened - something large was blocking out the stars.

“Zee, what has happened, tell me” The voice was familiar, but Zee was nearly too frightened to even hear it. It took her some time for the recognition to come, and very slowly she lifted her head to the giant above her, seeing his piercing eyes looking down at her upside down. "S-s-s.." She stuttered, gasping breaths in a struggle to calm her voice. "S-Sirius?" Her ears lifted hopefully from her skull. "I'm- I'm okay."

Suddenly she felt very, truly ashamed. The guard must have expected something terrible and dangerous to have led him here. Her ears dropped back flat upon her skull and she ducked her head once more in shame. "There's a storm." She whispered.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.