Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-13-2019, 01:24 AM

He wasn’t expecting her to shriek at the sight of him, and well the majority of the sound was drowned from the roaring sky, he still caught a whisper of it, and saw it in her eyes and lips. He held as still as a stone, the rain and wind lashing his coat, but he scarcely minded it. His concentration was all for the small wolf beneath him as she shivered and shook with fear and horror. He didn’t know what had happened to her, but he felt a stirring in his gut.

If someone had hurt her, he would… he would… reality hit him like a ton of blocks. If someone had hurt her, it was a Klein, and he was powerless to do anything about it. Unless… unless he embraced the rank that his Empress had given him, as a warrior and not a slave… but no, even then, they would not take kindly if he stopped them from doing what they wished to slaves and he did not know how to be anything but a slave himself.

He looked to Zee, fear still bright in her brilliant eyes, and felt a sort of hopelessness that frustrated him almost as much as his love for Deathbelle.

“I’m here,” he said softly, gently, hoping and fearing the answer he might coax from her lips. “I’ve got you” the ruthless, fearless titan who had taken more lives than he could count whispered the words to her gently.

When at last she said them, understanding took him with relief, and he almost - almost - smiled. He managed to hold them at bay, for well she had not been abused, she was still clearly scared out of her wits. “Alright... heres what we are going to do. My den is closest, you are going to match your steps to mine, and walk there” he instructed her, prepared to hold and shelter her beneath him the entire way.

"Speech"