Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-13-2019, 02:54 AM

She watched as his head lowered to his own paws, gaze falling past him to the outside storm which his massive upper body was previously blocking. Was rain supposed to fall so.. sideways? Zee shivered again, tearing her attention away to stare upon the bare wall beside him. He responded to her comment on his den, but Zee was focusing so hard on keeping her fear away she hardly heard him. “I do like to wind up this small, blue slave girl” That, she heard. A small smile crept onto her face, and she opened her mouth to give an appropriately witty response.

Crack. The thunder boomed once more. Zee's mouth snapped shut and her head shot up to look over top the brute's spine out the entrance, eyes wide. His form was so massive that there was no way she could squeeze past him even she wanted to... though when she considered the fear-driven idea she realized that nobody in Ashen could make her feel safer. If she was with Deathbelle right now, she'd likely be either ridiculed or thrown out into the rain for daring to disturb her sleep. She whimpered quietly at the thought.

As the thunder's echo faded, Zee gathered as much courage as she could to inch slowly away from the stone wall and towards the titan. "Sounds boring." She said finally, with hesitance. Would he be upset if she got too close? Maybe if she moved slow enough he wouldn't notice. "I bet this blue slave girl had a lot to say about being wound up."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."
[/b]

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.