Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-13-2019, 04:21 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2019, 04:24 AM by Zeitgeist.)

She didn't get very far towards him when he caught her, telling her to sit still. Zee's gaze fell to his paws in shame, noticing as they shifted when the brute stood to his full towering height. Suddenly she felt very stupid. Of course he was moving away from her, and where else would he go? Leave it to her to actually physically push a man out of his own den out of disgust. If the heavy hide had not been holding her ears down, they would have pulled back in embarrassment.

He stretched, and Zee turned her head away from him. She didn't want to watch him leave or hear his parting words. She'd cozy up to the warm blanket and try to sleep alone if that was how he left her. Suddenly, his body was against her and guiding her back further into the den. Zee moved along with him willingly, looking up at him with an expression that was mostly lost and confused. Having been pushed back against the corner, she lay down onto the ground. A pleasant hum rumbled from her throat as he fixed the blanket upon her body, and then she felt his weight settle in close.

“What am I going to do with you?” It made her feel badly to hear his sigh, and she leaned down to press her nose against his foreleg. It was as much touch as she was brave enough to offer - the last time he'd talked of her touching a superior he'd just about snapped her neck. Sirius might have been like her - a slave - but at the same time he wasn't. She could feel his power no matter how hard he tried to exude submission. "Dunno."  She said simply, a fraction of her attitude returning to her soft voice. Her usual wry smile slowly returned. "I'm a slave, I guess whatever you want to do."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."
[/b][/b]

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.