size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-13-2019, 04:31 PM
Shaye made her way to the thicket, where she found Theory, doing her part to bring life back to the burnt ground. At least fire left fertile earth behind, and already grasses had sprung up in places, as fast growing as weeds. She missed the ones that had been so tall her pups couldn’t even see over it, and the bushes with berries and treats. It had been the lesser used territory of Abaven, but she hadn’t loved it any less.

She came up beside Theory, stopping beside the smaller girl - smaller, but perhaps not for long. She wasn’t far from a year, and had shot up sometime between the fire and now. She wasn’t sure when it had happened, really. She pressed a kiss to the young girls nose and smiled. “Your doing a pretty good job Theory” she said gently. “When the grass grows, it will encourage herbivores to return, which will in turn feed us”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.