Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-13-2019, 05:29 PM
can't smell the roses

Shaye's optimism was tempered by her own misgivings, and Theory respected the alpha's honesty. It would have been another thing to coddle her with false sympathy; she felt far too old for that now. The last few months felt like it had aged her far beyond a tender 9 months. "Then we will try harder," Theo said simply, a stony resolve in her voice. She longed to see the thicket flush with greenery again.

Theory accepted Shaye's nuzzle greatfully, standing closer to the alpha. Shoulder-to-shoulder, they surveyed the aftermath of the fire. Although she knew there were no miracles to be worked or secret method to practice to breathe life back into the land, Theory wished desperately that could convince herself of those kinds of fairytales. "Well..." she began, uncertain how to proceed. It wasn't kind or smart to buy into gossip without confirming the rumors on her own, but she had found it difficult to approach Rhyme since Tana's passing. "I've heard other wolves talking about someone expecting, and I'm worried for really young pups to make it through the winter," she confided, not knowing that there were a handful of wolves this statement could apply to currently residing in Abaven.

"theory speaks!"

when they wilt in my hands