size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-13-2019, 05:48 PM
She heard the determination creep into Theorys voice, and it brought a smile to her face, she enjoyed it a lot more then the worry that had been there a moment before. She was glad that Theory could see the strength in trying, and trying again. It was the best way to live in a harsh world, to never give up, to support those around you, and survive it together.

When Theory spoke of pups, she grinned and nudged Theory with a shoulder, glancing down at the marginally smaller wolf. “You know that you and my litter where born in winter, right?” she teased gently “And I think you all got by just fine she pointed out, but would go on to soothe the other wolf further. “We have dens decked out for mothers expecting, my den included, that any mother can come to if she needs, and we have plenty of furs and warm bodies to go around to supply warmth and support. Abaven does things together.” she promised Theory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.