Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-19-2013, 07:24 PM

She loved the pleased look he displayed on his face, it reassured her that he shared the same butterflies she experienced. Every touch sent a wave of shivers down her spine. She thought maybe after a while they would start to go away, but they had only gotten worse. It was enjoyable though, and she was glad he could still give her goose bumps. "I can't help it. I love you too much not to worry...and just because it doesn't seem like anyone doesn't want, to doesn't it mean it can't happen..." She listened to his words, and of course he was right but she didn't want to linger on it.
Many things could happen to them before their offspring came into the world, but as she had been learning you couldn't worry about it. She shook her head, I'm just glad you worry enough for the both of us! She giggled at him. After her break down when she had first learned about their presence she had to keep reminding herself that worry was useless. She just had to keep herself strong and ready for when they came.
There was still plenty of time for her and Cherokee to spend along before their little brood popped up. With a content sigh she leaned into Cherokee, breathing in his sweet scent. A purr left her throat as her mind wandered back to her unborn children. You know, we never discussed their names. She excitedly looked to her abdomen. How many were in there, and were they boys or girls? There was so much uncertainty.

Speech,