Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-13-2019, 07:57 PM
Deathbelle did her best to put her deep feelings for her vessel where they wouldn’t bother her anymore. She took a deep breath as he rose and she resigned herself to her role in life. She could be Empress and reign over the Klein family, or more, or she could run away with Sirius and never think about any kind of personal responsibility again. If he had returned to her before she met Archon maybe she would have. But they hadn’t, and it would never be so.

She would be sore for a long time, but she knew the more she was able to suppress them the easier life would be. She would forever have him beside her, through whatever happened they’d do it together. Just not exactly as she wished. Belle stole a wistful glance towards his massive frame. Her heart beat heavily as she turned to lead them towards the border. She knew not his misgivings on her relationship with Hannibal, though they hadn’t done anything other than a bit of teasing the other night. Her family had a long history of such close relationships, and was often encouraged in albino Kleins.

The Empress shrugged the feeling off. She didn’t know if she could ask, or even if she should, what bothered her closest confidant. ”I would only clarify what I wish from you.” She told him, feeling herself begin to lose the tension in her alabaster splashed body as she returned to the comfortable familiarity of his presence. ”You are no longer a slave, Sirius.” Belle used his real name to emphasise her point. ”You have all of the power of a samurai, I.. do wish to keep your personal service.” She whispered, feeling herself grow lax with her walls. ”But you are free to do as you will.” She told him as she sought to catch a glimpse of his bright blue eyes.

”Though, I’d also appreciate if you have any huge disputes to bring my handmaiden to me. And.. maybe keep an eye out for her. I’m quite fond, and her work is unbeatable.” She managed to admire a still very clean paw as she walked. She was a loyal little thing that learned quickly, was very much adoring, and went above and beyond in all her requests.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.