size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
07-13-2019, 09:48 PM
"I can't wait to meet them, perhaps they'll continue to lead us to further greatness." She would hint with a smile, though the Priestess couldn't be sure until she saw them. Until the spirits spoke to her. Surely one of them would be destined for greatness...but then again, Hannibal had little heirs too, did he not? She needed more information and consultations from her divine friends before she could determine anything further than this. "That is good to hear, I knew he wouldn't slip too far...the divinities told me as such. It would take more than that to break a Klein."

”I hope it would be to serve under myself and our brother.” Eyes of blood and darkness grew warm as her sister asked what rank she wanted. There were so many possibilities...so many choices. Hell, perhaps she would even be inclined to name a rank of her own in the future, but for now she wanted something that would suit her until she gleaned more information and the inner workings of the new empire before requesting that. "I'm sure you're aware of my abilities, dear. I've been growing stronger...the spirits, the divine...souls of those past...I can hear them, now. Some of them never shut up, if I'm being honest."

She tsked and shook her head as if it was a headache just thinking about it. "I'd like to serve as a priestess for now. My abilities to speak to higher powers might prove to be useful," She teased, a wink accompanying it.