size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze Participant
07-13-2019, 11:19 PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He had gone to sleep in his den, but had woken up somewhere different. Or so he thought...a voice he didn't recognize woke him from his slumber, lids flying open to reveal his blood red gaze. He stared at the stranger, and for a moment thought he was starting into his own reflection and was confused for a moment. Was he staring at his own body? Had he finally gone mad? What the fuck was going on? His fur bristled with apprehension as he stood, lips curled into a snarl as his wariness to the situation crept in. "Who the fuck are you? And don't you dare call me boy again." He threatened. He didn't know who this was, but regardless, he didn't like being called boy. He had been mocked enough, he wasn't about to take it from whoever this was, wherever this was.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speech"

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!