Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
07-14-2019, 12:15 PM

When Aralanne turned to face them both, she noticed that the two wolves had pet companions. One was on the ebony girl's back, and the other was handing over herbs from the bag of the male! She was surprised that she hadn't noticed them upon arriving. If it wasn't for the dangerous springs and the injured stranger, her questions would've been endlessly sprouting. The dim-eyed girl seemed to have no information upon the topic, but the healer made a good assumption. "Yes.. I was asking because I've never been here either, but I've seen the volcano from a distance." Concern appeared upon her face, forehead scrunching slightly at the notion of increasing geothermal activity. That was one possibility. "That is.. if we are to assume that these springs heat up from the volcano. They do most likely, but what if they don't.." She looks back into the boiling hot water, as if thinking aloud.

The male asks another good question. Earthquakes. "I am unsure." She said, looking back. "Name's Aralanne! Nice to meet ya, albeit at such.. concerning circumstances." A smile tugged on her lips now, friendly and kind directed at both of them. She sat down, observing as the lemur peeked out of the bag with some hide pieces, which the girl assumed were to help with healing. "Is there anything I can do to help? I'm not skilled with herbs, per say.. but if you need anything I can go look for it." The blue girl offered.

TABLE BY NESLA/RABBIT