gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
07-14-2019, 07:07 PM

Darling, destiny is racing through my body.

Seshet's senses were always trained on Thoth, she felt responsible for him. But in a way not quite maternal. She often felt intuned to his needs and wants, basking in his glow and the gentle ego boost him trusting her judgement left her with. So when her lord found himself in her presence Seshet wouldn't fail to notice him either. The woman cocked her head to the side, tipping it up slightly so she was looking directly in Thoth's eyes. She could feel his gaze lingering on her and the young woman chuckled, something deep and husky.  "See something you like?" She teased, knowing well enough now that for all his vast knowledge her lord was more naive to mortal things, especially mortal pleasures. He was much like a young boy who stumbled into a brothel for the first time, equal parts facinated and bashful and maybe it was a bit too cruel of her to tease him, maybe it was overstepping her bounds but she couldn't help herself.

The woman turned her gaze back to the ground, pushing a few leaves around with her paws. "I thought it might be helpful to try and gather what we can before the fall freezes everything." She glanced back at Thoth again. "Though I am loathe to admit I don't know what may be valuable and what is useless."

"Goldy proclimations" & No filter

[Image: Sdxzho8.png]
Much of Seshet's art shows gold chains, she does not yet have them.