gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
07-15-2019, 02:23 PM

“Making a poultice” Holland would reply, looking up briefly into the face of a young boy before dropping it back to the crap attempt. “poorly” He’d go on to say, admitting his mistake easily. He hated being useless. Lirim had taken him in. they had given him a den and plenty of patients. Even if the pack was healthy and even if he didn’t see foot traffic… he was at least grateful. Lirim was growing with the arrival of Torin and Derecho’s children. He had to do his part too. he would look up again after giving the mess of herbs a distasteful glare. “why?” he asked as well, tilting his head slightly.

Did this boy want to help? The thought of an apprentice at his age was… a bit insulting, but he knew his rank included teaching other wolves who wanted to learn. Holland focused on the boy entirely, forgetting for once the herbs at the ground. “I could make this into a salve instead if you want to assist me?” he surprised himself for offering the boy something to do. salve was less of a bandage; it was a cream. The moist herb mess before him could be stored away with moss to preserve it. Just add more water when applying if it had dried out. It was simple enough.

"SPEECH"
835 / 1500 words

holland is not a nice character typically; his views do not reflect my own.