gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
07-15-2019, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2019, 02:31 PM by Pandora.)
"Ashen will be much stronger for your presence. A High Priestess, no doubt." Pandora smiled and dipped her head in thanks, "Thank you, dear sister. I look forward to helping our new empire grow to find its true power," She reached forward to nuzzle her sisters cheek again. Plans already started forming in her head. Would they command and conquer like they once had? Would they wage war and bring down those who opposed them? Or would this new empire be more lax in its new rule? Perhaps she would start seeing the signs after she settled in and got to work. "When you're settled i would like to have another talk." "Of course. We have much to catch up on," Belle presented the lands of Ashen to her, and Pandora took the offer without hesitation. "I don't want to hold you up any longer than is necessary. Alas, I must confer with my divine friends now. It was nice seeing you again, Deathbelle. I look forward to speaking with you later." She brushed her shoulder against Belle's as she walked by. Now that she was here, she would get to finding herself a den and setting up her new life here with her family.

-exit?-