gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
07-15-2019, 02:30 PM

his secrets were his own. good. if he had to say what happened, he'd just get annoyed and throw a fit. it was hard being away from everything you knew. he was putting a lot of faith in these wolves. Torin would go on to accept him into the pack, giving him the rank of a healer. "I accept the rank" Holland replied, secretly grateful he wouldn't have to explain himself to the Lirim wolves. maybe in due time.

Kairi, probably bored with the whole mess (or maybe he had no confidence in keeping someone amused), announced she was leaving. he'd blink at her as she departed before turning back to the alpha. there was no point keeping her here if she didn't want to be. he could have asked to join her, seeing as he was a Lirim wolf now, but his interests didn't lie there anymore with patrolling and fighting. "thanks. both of you" he'd add, loud enough for the departing woman to disappear. he'd dip his head to Torin. "I'll... do my best."

thoroughly done with the conversation, Holland waited to be dismissed by the alpha. or the alpha to leave him to his own devices. he wasn't sure how these wolves did things. it'd be rude even for him to dismiss himself when he was just accepted in.

holland is not a nice character typically; his views do not reflect my own.