Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-15-2019, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2019, 02:54 PM by Zeitgeist.)

The Klein woman did not appear to accept her hastily given apologies, how unfortunate. Zee kept her smile on her face for as long as she could manage it, though it wavered visibly as the reprimand came across on her competence. "With all due respect ma'am, I work very hard for Mistress Deathbelle." Her voice got firmer, and she struggled with the very hard-wired response to lash out at the woman. "She is very pleased with my service, if you'd only ask her."

Blue eyes drilled back into Pandora's own, unflinching. "I do understand." Her retort came. She stole a brief look towards Sirius, reminding herself to keep her words polite and respectful for his benefit. "But when I am out on an errand for the Empress I do need to prioritize, do I not? Forgive me I was not taught the ways of a slave, but if I am to respond to every single request asked of me immediately then I fear I will never accomplish Deathbelle's many tasks." She used her ineptitude as a shield, hoping that the Klein woman would appreciate that she'd simply not been taught how to serve properly. "But for you I will gladly spare some time, what is it that you need?"

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."
[/b]

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.