Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveChristmas 2019
07-15-2019, 03:20 PM

Weirdly enough, the brief moment of uncertainty - before Valkyrie knew who she was, and before she knew she was safe from any potential harm - well.. it thrilled her, rather than terrified her. All at once though, when she spoke, she felt Valkyrie relax, an air of camaraderie suddenly surrounding them both. It was a stark contrast to the tension that had just been hovering between them, and it allowed her to crack a more genuine smile rather than the goading smirk she'd worn before. "He did," she confirmed with a curt nod. She'd never known her grandfather, though knew he'd been quite eccentric... though loyal to his family and their gods, which was what truly counted. The excess was far less important, in her eyes.

"Thank you, Valkyrie," she spoke earnestly again, her voice serious despite the excited gleam in her eyes. "Serving our gods and making a name for our family.. nothing means more to me. It's why I'm here." Unless Valkyrie somehow strayed from the ideals she hoped she had, Eyrun could promise that loyalty would be unbreakable - and that she'd stop at nothing to stake out a place for themselves here, in Boreas. "Let's go, then.. tell me this celebration involves a feast, because I'm starving from the journey here," the young female admitted. It'd been a long, arduous journey, and she knew it would only get harder - but first, a bit of rest and celebration was definitely in order.

- exit Eyrun -