Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-15-2019, 05:00 PM
The alabaster woman greeted him almost as soon as he arrived, and he was nearly caught off guard by the fact she was actually home so to speak. It wasn't a bad thing though, he had seen her out and about patrolling and doing other tasks, so he assumed she was taking the opportunity to rest. She stepped out of the den and he stepped back to allow her room so he wasn't standing in the way. "It is, thank you. I hope I'm not disturbing you, but I've come to request something of you. If you have the time that is," No pressure. He understood if she was busy, but he wanted to know for sure. "It's been a season since we've been here, the pack should have had enough time to settle in. But...I feel like there's not enough interaction between everyone."

He could be wrong of course, but even so, perhaps this would boost morale and spirits enough to make them want to do more than the basics. "I was wondering if you would like to help plan a festival for the pack? I think it would be good for everyone, and to bring us together and get to know one another better. You won't be doing it alone of course. Should you accept, you'll be working alongside Avalon and myself, and whoever else wishes to help plan the festivities. What do you think?" He trusted the womans judgment well enough. It was the main reason he had come to her first before anyone else. Avalon he knew would no doubt want to help. She was old, and this would likely give her a chance to feel useful as well.