gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
07-15-2019, 05:32 PM

Her small ears remained flattened in submission, a display of who she was, a wolf far from secure, a wolf with not self-love, One who never saw her world in a positive light. But this new experience would surely be a long road, a road where she was aware she was going to struggle for a long time. Packs were her biggest fear, groups could bring her to her knees. She wasn't a fan of being surrounded by many, always fearing to be mistreated, a mistreat she was used to even as a child.

As the wait took place, she didn't dare to do eye contact with the male. She was afraid of doing so, reason or not she couldn't help it. "Since Heloise is willing to take on a roommate," She in a slow way looked at Acere but never holding a gaze for too long.  "You are welcome to stay as long as you'd like. No strings attached ." I...am honored...thank you so...much." The struggle to talk properly was consuming her lips, fear was her worst enemy along with side sadness.

"this is Acere, Winterfell's king. he is a good man, and would not go back on his word." Heloise explained to her. She didn't know what to think, all this time she has been talking the king as normal, and there she felt like dying. She felt dumb, like a fool by not showing respect. She didn't say anything in the next few minutes as she felt unworthy to speak upon her now king. She was a no one, trash. The trash everyone always called her as. "come, I shall show you to the den. you may rest there" Yurei nodded as her facade expressed shyness. Turns and with Heloise's sign, she attempted to walk up to her wanting to go with her. "Thank you...My king." She thanked bowing her head to Acere before looking back at the other ivory wolf waiting for her to lead the way.

"Can you see me?"

OC: Feel free to pp Yurei following Heloise

Stock by Ria.P
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.