Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-15-2019, 05:43 PM

Zee heard the soft thump of him sitting down behind her, and her anger boiled further. He spoke then, and she wanted nothing more then to slap his stupid mouth shut. "Did you not hear me? I want nothing more to do with you!" She stood up and turned to face him, teeth bared.

"Don't you dare tell me that this was for me, dog! If you truly think I'd appreciate you dragging a new slave into our ranks then you don't know me at all. Now get out of here before I give you a reason to punish me for real! Freedom is looking pretty damn enticing right about now and I'm about in the mood to fight for it." She stared him down as she roared her displeasure, voice cracking with the pain she felt and the blue tinged fur upon her back spiking angrily. If he wasn't going to leave, she knew she'd do something she'd regret.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.